Facebook is always telling me what to like, who to follow and what to buy, but I’ve always let it go because they once told me I was totally fashionable when I accidentally wore my dressed unzipped. And then this popped up in my feed last week:
But before I could be completely baffled, I turned to the king of algorithms to find out the truth about who Obama is similar to — I google it. As it turns out, Obama is just like George Bush, Brad Pitt, and people who don’t understand how the English language works.
Maybe it’s just a mysterious SEO thing I’ll never understand since I’m not similar to anyone on my iPod or in the movies. Or even anything at all…
At least, I’ve finally proven what a unique snowflake I am.
When I’m not baffled by algorithms others claim to understand, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Act Your Age Ma’am: On Richmondmom, am I too old for my colorful hair? (Also, did you see my new hair?)
- Emergency Preparedness Month Is Every Month When The Walking Dead Arrive: Also on Richmondmom, Emergency Preparedness Month might be over but The Walking Dead Season 4 is about to begin so here are my survival preps and tips.
Favorite Posts I Didn’t Read, I Mean, Write:
- Suckers Apparel: Not only do they have Super Suckers like a Wonder Woman dress and Black Widow leggings (and I’m not talking Halloween), they also have a David Bowie apparel line. Awesome. (Fancy, nerdy fashion. h/t The Mary Sue)
- This Tiny Town Is Trying To Stop Neo-Nazis From Taking Over: From NPR, white supremacist has purchased multiple lots in Leith, N.D. and invited fellow white supremacists to move there and make this tiny town into a white enclave. WHAT? (Seriously WHAT?)
- Parenting….you’re doing it right.: From 9gag, just keep scrolling because you are bound to find at least five that make you laugh. (LOLz — wait is the z supposed to be tiny?)