I posted a picture of myself trying to wink with my right eye, which luckily I can’t because I wouldn’t be able to tell my right from my left if I could. Happily and unexpectedly, some freaders played along…
You should either visit these people’s blogs, high-five them in real life or find friends like them because THEY ARE ALL AWESOME.
When I’m not in love with my freaders and their ability to be ridiculous, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- How Big Is Your Village?: On Richmondmom, I am confronted with possibly drunk young teenagers while out with my kids, and I decide to focus on my family instead of finding someone to tell about the teenagers. Did I do the right thing? What should I do next time?
- Moms on Breast Cancer: On Circle of Moms and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, my piece on Cancer Politics was included in a blogger round-up.
- Halloween Toddler Crafts That Look Cute Even Though Your Kid Did Most Of The Work: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, a Halloween craft I did when my kids were toddlers, but I had them do it again to take pictures so this whole post kinda makes fun of itself. However, the craft is still awesome.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- An Open Letter to Ann Coulter: From Special Olympics Blog, John Franklin Stephens’ response to Ann Coulter (again) using the R-word is amazing. Read it. (thoughtful)
- Halloween DIY: Family Fun Themes: From She Knows, my Halloween costume skills prowess got picked up in their homemade costume roundup. Jessica Watson went with our always-awesome Still-life Painting Family Costume complete with an apple, a banana, a bunch of grapes, a bowl and a large wooden frame. All handmade. (BOOYAH!)
- The Tonight Show: From Jay Leno, President Obama just after video minute 1:30 makes a fantastic joke about growing up with Donald Trump. (hilarious)