My sister complained that I wasn’t linking to my other articles so I’m fixing this immediately after posting adorable photos of us.
We RV’ed down to visit Katie and her husband and had so much fun with them in Charleston, South Carolina. It feels odd to write about having a good time in a city that has been through so much. While we were down there, we played President Obama’s eulogy for Clementa Pinckney and had some amazing conversations on race and history with the kids, which I will write more about later.
These are mostly pictures of our stop in North Carolina… probably because we swam in a lake of fire and I wanted to capture our finally moments.
Okay now onto where else I write. For you, Katie…
- Part 1: 5 Ways To Make Summer Parenting Easier
- Part 2: Our Summer Fun List
- Part 3: Our Summer Chore List
- Part 4: Summer Academics Or Summer Forget-Its?
- I Miss The Days When My Kids Did Not Know April Fool’s Day Existed
- Fashion Tips: An Interview With A Five-Year-Old Fashionista
- The Best YouTube Videos You Might Have Missed, Which Would Be Terrible
- Words Give Us Away
Stonyfield’s Yogurt Dish
Thanks for reading me elsewhere. xoxo