The dailiness of life is the worst part. Three meals per day. Dishes every night. Trash. Laundry. Paper towel rolls.
And every time I think I’m done, I notice my car and give up.
Why is it like this? Why can I clean today and be appalled at having a neighbor stop by tomorrow? I know we’re not the neatest people and we have three kids, four cats and a dog… oh wait, maybe it all makes sense now.
But seriously if you have cleaning tips, let me know. My most useful one came from my mom: Everything needs a home. (Funny to write that with fostering now.) When each item has a place, cleanup is much quicker and easier.
When I’m not complaining about normal life, I am reading and writing elsewhere:
On Richmondmom, I’ll written quite a few pieces over that last few months. Enjoy!
- Why I Love Valentine’s Day Cards
- New Year Resolutions, Celebrity Style
- Playing What My Kid Loves (Even When It’s Video Games)
- RAH! RAH! How Do I Find A College Team?
I also worked with Richmond Family Magazine for their Thanksgiving issue and look forward to doing more writing in 2015.
Finally, I’m running a Valentine’s Day advertising special on Late Enough! For a limited time, you can buy a large graphic ad for the price of a small graphic ad. This is over 40% off per month or 50% off a three month purchase! I’ve also taken $10 off per month for small graphics and text ads because I love you!
- Text link (2 lines) in sidebar: $15/month. A welcome shoutout on social media included in the monthly price.
- Small graphic (125×125, 234×60) in sidebar: $25/month. A welcome shoutout on social media included in the monthly price.
- Large graphic (200×200, 200×250) in sidebar: $35/month. A welcome shoutout on social media included in the monthly price.
- Text or graphic ad within a post: $50+ (size and number of links affect pricing) The post will be touted 3 times on social media. (this ad style is not part of the promotion)
Thank you for supporting me and Late Enough even though my house is messy.