A few things to look for while walking around your house to see if you could be a crazy cat lady:
1. When you look down your hallway, you see a perch with a kitty instead of furniture.
2. When you look in your family room, you spy another perch of kitties and you didn’t move anything.
3. You don’t have a diaper genie. You have a cat litter genie.
4. You buy out entire sections of litter at Pet Smart with five minutes to spare before closing time but couldn’t resist these adorable carriers. (Okay, fine, it was reversed: I needed the carriers and bought out the litter because we ALWAYS need litter. See aforementioned kitty litter genie.)
5. You have a giant dog bowl for your cats’ water bowl.
Oh, I just walked around my house taking photographs for this post so I refuse to replace “a lot of cats” with “too many cats” in the title. High-five my crazy cat lady friends!