The Alex Rules Of Driving Will Come With Signs

in Resentments, Social Life

I am a rule-oriented driver. I believe tailgating and merging have specific and complicated regulations we should all adherence to, and I would be happy to be more controlling and long-winded in the The Alex Rules of Driving.

My book would also come with a series a of signs to better communicate with other drivers.

The merging series:

Thankful merge

Indignation non-merge

Forced gratitude merge

Merge victory sign

The tailgating series:

Stop Tailgating sign

Tailgating Seriously sign

Honk Twice For Caring

tailgate rules

The everyday series:

No cell phone sign

driving and cursing sign

Judging Bumper stickers

I’m pretty sure driving and drivers will improve, or I will cause many, many deaths.

Skye June 11, 2013 1

So many of these would come in handy in my daily driving life!

Katie June 11, 2013 2

Can I get all of these on tongue depressors so I can hold them up as needed? I also need one that just has this: O_O
Katie recently posted..light in crowded spaces

Amy June 11, 2013 3

I want a sign that says “if you’re going to ride my a$$, at least pull my hair”. People tailgate me all the darn time! And I even ride in the slow lane on the interstate! I just don’t feel compelled to go 30 miles over the speed limit!
Amy recently posted..Helping Others Helps You – UPDATED

Tracie June 11, 2013 4

These are great! I especially like “you aren’t a good enough driver to be on the phone”
Tracie recently posted..A-B-C’s Of Me

Anne@AlwaysHalfFull June 11, 2013 5

This is so incredibly awesome! I have often thought about having handy signs in my car to flash at other drivers. I think you need to include, “Get off your phone, you are going 20mph UNDER the speed limit and driving in all 3 lanes!”

Seriously though, I think you could really sell a book with these signs. Spiral bound with tabs for easy access while driving!

Kimberly June 12, 2013 6

Oh the wave…I hate it when people don’t wave. HATE. I always give them the benefit of the doubt and think that maybe I missed it or they waved and the windows are too tinted.
But deep down I know that they’re just being an asshole
Kimberly recently posted..This Is Right Now

Lily from It's A Dome Life June 13, 2013 7

This is hilarious. I read the post twice in a row.
Lily from It’s A Dome Life recently posted..Is This Mermaid A Monster?