Seems Like A Legitimate Question To Me

in Awkward, Social Life

I’m in Trader Joe’s for only the second time in my life when I hear the crash and clattering of glass. At first, I’m unsure if this is a sneaky way to get people to leave the dips and chips aisle, but as I pry my eyes away from cilantro cheese guacamole marinade ranch sauce, I see a young woman lifting up her foot.  Around her is glass and liquid and one bright pink piece lodged into her heel.

I nudge Scott, and he walks over to offer assistance: Can I help? I’m a pediatrician.

The middle-aged man standing next to her replies: We’re okay. I’m a gynecologist.

What? Wait, do you see a lot of glass up in….? as Scott drags me away so we’ll allowed back in Trader Joe’s one day.

Kir June 24, 2013 1

LOL…a completely legitimate question. ;)
Kir recently posted..Noticed {Trifextra}

Amanda Jillian June 24, 2013 2

Totally a legit question

Jeb Hoge June 24, 2013 3

HAHAHAHAHA

Mandy June 24, 2013 4

Not only legit but obvious. :)
Mandy recently posted..Cheater Strawberry Galette Recipe

Melissa June 24, 2013 5

My first thought was actually, “OMG what kind of instruments did they use during my 2 cesareans????”.

Walt June 24, 2013 6

OMG! There, now I’ve spit coffee all over the keyboard.
Walt recently posted..The Only Flying Focker Wulf FW190

Alesha June 24, 2013 7

Honestly, I started laughing when I read the title, knowing the content would be epic. As usual, you met expectations. Love it!!!

Lily from It's A Dome Life June 24, 2013 8

This whole post makes me feel woozy…glass, feet, gynecologists, pink…I’m going down.
Lily from It’s A Dome Life recently posted..I Attempt To Paint Better Faces By Downloading The Whimsical Face Instructional Video

Jenny B July 5, 2013 9

Well, all I can say is that you should not start eating the Cilantro & Chive Yogurt Dip because if you do, you will have to go in there every week to buy 2 tubs of it like me. Because they put crack in it or something. Which they do to a lot of their stuff which is so good that it sucks me into the store despite the fact that my kids have knocked over shopping carts full of glass containers on two separate occasions.
Jenny B recently posted..6 Tips for Getting Back to Fitness: my fitness journey leading up to now (Part II)