I got sick right after my daughter so while I’m peeling off those not-yoga pants for the first time today, I’m going to turn over my blog to my hard work elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- From My Childhood to Theirs: On Richmondmom, I recall and reminisce about all the wonderful memories I have of picking buttercups and doing underwater tea parties in the pool and now that my children are older, I can start to share these with them.
- Prayer Changes Me: On Progressive Christianity, I wrote about how prayer works — it first changes the person praying and helps them find the right action to take. This piece is a revision of an older piece I wrote years about but with all the backlash against sending prayers to people, I thought I would revisit the idea.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Why Harry Connick Jr. Couldn’t Sit Idle During ‘Idol’: From next avenue, I was pretty obsessed with Harry Connick, Jr when I was in middle school so reading about him schooling American Idol contestants (I don’t actually watch the show) in the true art of singing made my heart sing. (nostalgic)
- Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield Hold Split-Screen Interview in Same Parking Lot: From The Atlantic Wire, I thought CNN couldn’t get more ridiculous but I was wrong. They held a split screen discuss between two reporters IN THE SAME PARKING LOT. (hilarious)
- Sad Cat Diary: From zefrank1 on youtube, the diary of a sad, struggling, philosophical cats everywhere. (OMG I died watching this video. h/t to Leslie)