Purina One and Late Enough are teaming up to talk and learn more about the true nature of cats. I’m writing a four-part sponsored series on my experience with my cats. This is part two where you win stuff.
I’m continuing on my journey of finding my cats true nature but I’m taking a bit of a pause online to offer you the tools you would need to join me. You can win all of these amazing cat toys, puzzlers and food all in one box with this awesome giveaway!
THE GIVEAWAY PORTION IS CLOSED BUT BECAUSE THERE WAS SO MUCH INTEREST I ADDED AMAZON LINKS BELOW EACH OF ITEMS (or as close as I could find) IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THEM. I starred the three my cats and I loved the most.
*Amazon link: Mystery Motion Electronic Activity Cat Toy
*Amazon link: Da Bird with Pull-Apart Rod
Amazon link: ABO Gear Fun Run Tunnel for Cats and Small Animals
Amazon link: KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy
Amazon link: Stimulo Cat Feeding Station and Activity Center
Amazon link: Pioneer Pet Tiger Diner Plastic Food Dish/Bowl
Amazon link: KONG Cat Wobbler, Treat Dispensing Toy
*Amazon link: Pioneer Pet Products Wet Food Dish (I’m thinking of replacing all their dishes with these.)
Amazon link: Premier Pet Come with me Kitty Harness
You can win ALL OF THE ABOVE PICTURED ITEMS IN ONE GIANT BOX OF CAT JOY (color may vary), plus 1 case of 24 cans of Purina One brand wet cat food, any variety, 1 bag of Healthy Metabolism Purina One dry cat food, and 4 cans of Healthy Metabolism Purina One wet cat food that you can either transition your cat to or buy and donate to your local shelter!
NOTE: This giveaway is only open to subscribers of LateEnough.com. You can go ahead and subscribe now through email, my newsletter, Bloglovin, or another RSS reader of your choosing if you aren’t already.
Once you’ve subscribed, please leave a comment below with a valid email address answering: WHAT IS YOUR CAT’S ODDEST HABIT?
Now you are entered into this giveaway. Easy peasy as my daughter likes to say.
Additional Entries (EACH ONE must be left as A SEPARATE COMMENT to count as each comment is numbered as a random entry):
- Like True Nature Of Cats on Facebook (let me know in a separate comment and already liking them counts)
- Like Late Enough on Facebook (let me know in a separate comment and already liking LE counts)
- Follow @PurinaOne on Twitter (let me know in a separate comment and already following them counts)
- Follow @L8enough on Twitter (let me know in a separate comment and already following LE counts)
- Follow Purina One on Pinterest (let me know in a separate comment and already following them counts)
- Follow LateEnough on Pinterest (let me know in a separate comment and already following LE counts)
- Follow LateEnough on Instagram (let me know in a separate comment and already following LE counts)
- Post a photo of your cat depicting their true nature on Instagram and tag me and #truenatureofcats (let me know in a separate comment)
- Post a photo of your cat depicting their true nature to my Facebook page (leave the URL in a separate comment – must be a different photo)
- Post a photo of your cat depicting their true nature to the True Nature Of Cats Facebook Page (leave the URL in a separate comment – must be a different photo)
This giveaway ends on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at noon EST and is open to U.S. readers who are over the age of 18 years old only. The winner with be chosen at random, and I will email the winner shortly after the sweepstakes ends to verify the entry and entrant. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I will have to chose a new winner. Please read the official rules before entering any giveaways. I hope to announce the winner in my final True Nature of Cats post if the first winner responses in time.
Disclaimer: I have the box of cat toys pictures above and Purina One coupons that I am giving away. I was not told what to say because that would be weird and my cats couldn’t care less about who sponsors me when and where. As aside: I was upfront with Purina that, while I have fed my cats their food long before this partnership since I have chosen other fights, issues and topics to make mine on this blog and in my life, I have readers who feel strongly about them and their parent company. Thanks for your work and understanding about my work. Feel free to email me, and I will answer or pass along any questions you have.