THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION AROUND THE END DATE. I WROTE MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2013 AT NOON EST. MY CONTRACT WAS FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2013. I WISH THAT I HAD CAUGHT THIS ERROR BEOFRE THE END DATE AS I HAVE LOOKED OVER THIS POST AND HAD OTHERS LOOK OVER THIS POST MANY TIMES.
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED, AND, OF COURSE, IT IS ON MY MOST POPULAR GIVEAWAY TO DATE. I CAN ONLY SAY AGAIN THAT I’M VERY SORRY.
THE WINNER IS BLOG COMMENT #22.
While most of my meals are “looks bad, tastes good,” I’m not the worst in the kitchen. I made beautiful, organic baby food for both my kids until they transitioned to dinner with us. (They probably miss those days.) I used my blender to mash-up apples and avocados and sneak in soft tofu until it died a slow, smelly-motor death.
Luckily, Blendtec and Stonyfield Farm brought me full circle to my days of being awesome with a blender by giving me a brand new one and another blender to give away to y’all.
This one is much fancier, too. I only have to tell it I’m making cookies, and it will pulse at different speeds to give me the smoothest sugar cookie batter I’ve ever had. If only I had not gotten distracted by old 30 Rock episodes and remembered to take the cookies off the pan, they would’ve been the perfect batch.
We’ve also made fruit and yogurt smoothies, ragout and pretty much anything the requires fine chopping, whisking or blending (obviously).
Stonyfield also sent us a case of their delicious new Blends yogurt, which my husband enjoyed as much as he loves having his picture taken, and I get to send y’all those as well.
You can win a case of Stonyfield Blends Yogurt plus a Total Blender Classic Series FourSide Factory Reconditioned that makes anything from dips to dinners to desserts. (Total Value: $455) The blender is a refurbished commercial model for home use only with a 7 year warranty. I received the same blender. It’s awesome, and you’ve done something good for the environment without having to give up on quality. Yay! Enjoy some delicious yogurt smoothies in celebration.
Once you’ve subscribed, please leave a comment below with a valid email address answering: WHAT WILL YOU MAKE IN YOUR BLENDER?
And you are entered into the giveaway. Easy peasy as my daughter likes to say.
Additional Entries (EACH ONE must be left as A SEPARATE COMMENT to count as each comment is numbered as a random entry):
- Like Stonyfield Farm on Facebook. (let me know in the comments and already liking them counts)
- Like Late Enough on Facebook (let me know in the comments and already liking LE counts)
- Like Blendtec on Facebook (let me know in the comments and already liking them counts)
- Sign up for Blendtec Recipe of The Week newsletter (let me know in the comments and already being signed up counts)
- Visit Stonyfield Blends Yogurt and tell me in the comments which of the 11 flavors you like best.
- Follow @Stonyfield on Twitter (let me know in the comments and already following them counts)
- Follow @L8enough on Twitter (let me know in the comments and already following LE counts)
- Follow @Blendtec on Twitter (let me know in the comments and already following them counts)
- Tweet 1/day: I entered to win a @Blendtec Blender thanks to @Stonyfield and @L8enough: http://www.lateenough.com/?p=3894 #StonyfieldBlends #giveaway (don’t forget to leave a comment with the tweet URL which is found by hitting “expand” then “details” under your tweet)
This giveaway ends on Monday, February 19, 2013 at noon EST and is open to U.S. readers only. The winner with be chosen at random, and I will email the winner shortly after the sweepstakes ends to verify the entry and entrant. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I will have to chose a new winner. Please read the official rules before entering any giveaways.
Disclaimer: I was given the same Blendtec Blender and awesome Stonyfield Blends yogurt that I am giving away. I was not told what to say because that would be weird.