I would totally start the Fashion and Cats blog if my daughter had the autonomy to give me permission and the dexterity to hit publish (although a Tumblr blog isn’t difficult to run since mine seems to occupy itself). Oh and if you like the Kitty Cat Raincoat, I bought it on Amazon, and the company is super nice so I thought I’d mention it.
When I’m not walking the fine line between sharing and exploiting, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- We Attended The First Thumb’s Up Ball or How Showing Up Matters: On Richmondmom, our first year as a family of four was tough for many reasons, but we still reached out to a family in our community, The Reynolds, who lost their daughter in January 2010. We spent our family’s Valentine’s Day at the first Thumbs Up Ball and hope you’ll come out this year to support children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses through CJ’s Thumbs Up Foundation.
- My Daughter Has A Tutu For Every Day Of The Week So Where Do I Find Them All?: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I give away my secrets for finding low-priced, quality tutus so my daughter can wear them to school, skiing and to sleep. BECAUSE SHE DOES.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Buffy vs Edward Remix Unfairly Removed by Lionsgate: From Rebellious Pixels, after 3 million views and being used as an example of fair copyright before Congress, Lionsgate uses YouTube to take down the video because Jonathan McIntosh won’t monetize the famous remix video “Buffy vs Edward: Twilight Remixed.” (important)
- Les Miserables Taught Me How to Hate Again: From The Matt Walsh Blog, although I don’t like the “this is a guy thing” in the beginning, the rest of his take on Les Miserables is so funny, and I love the musical. (hilarious)
- Finding Beauty: From Sellabit Mum, her daughter is on her second phase of straightening her teeth and it hurts so she asked her mom that most difficult questions: What’s wrong with crooked teeth? Why am I not okay the way I am? (thoughtful)
- 15 Signs Improved by Hilarious Graffiti: From funny or die, the post is exactly what the title says. (funny)