This popped up in my email one day.
I cannot wait to see who endorses him.
When I’m not envious of other people’s skill sets, I am becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- A Christian Without A Church Is Still A Christian: On Progressive Christianity, I write about being as much of Christian as those who attend church, and that all of us who are Christian, whether churchgoers or not, should be home-churching the other six days of the week.
- The Best DIY Gift From A Child: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, I almost didn’t want to give this awesome idea away because the gift was such a hit with my family but here’s the best DIY gift your kid can make.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- A cautionary tale: Putting your business in the hands of Facebook: From Businesses Grow, an important read for anyone who wants an online presence. Your home must be the site you own. If you don’t care, carry on with Facebook, Twitter, etc. (business/bloggy)
- 34 of the most jovially insane family holiday cards ever sent.: From Happy Place, I started the link on page 2 because the funniest holiday cards are pages 2 & 3. (hilarious, h/t to Genie in a Blog)
- What To Do When The Bus Doesn’t Come And You Want To Scream. An Experiment: From NPR, “time goes by if you are doing something — anything — that occupies you” so artists put bubble wrap by Milan bus stops and airports moved baggage claim as far away from the terminal as possible. (interesting)
Quote of the Week: “The pain of the mind is worse than the pain of the body.” -Publilus Syrus