I am both sad and proud that I had nothing to do with the making of this video. You don’t need to speak Spanish to appreciate the horror and hilarity that you are about to witness mostly because I was informed later it is in Portuguese. I apologize for not double-checking before hitting publish.
(click Menina Fantasma no Elevador if you can’t see the video)
If I had been on that elevator, I would’ve either gone for the exorcism right then and there or peed my pants and cried:
When I’m not laughing at other people’s terror while thanking God the prank wasn’t pulled on me, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Gift Ideas for Kids Ages 3 to 7 (and a few to avoid): On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, the best gifts for boys or girls from 3 to 7 some of which we are planning to get, some of which we already own, and a few no one should buy.
- Skittlegate: Should Food Be In The Classroom Without Parents Knowing?: On Richmondmom, where do you stand on food in our classrooms? Should candy be a reward? What happens when a child has a food allergy? What makes a classroom birthday party fun? Why are we even talking about this? I interviewed Tiffany Glass Ferreira, a Richmond mom who started skittlegate, and I also had a little fun.
- A Christmas Card For The End Of The World: This is actually from this blog BUT with a twist because if my love of the creepy video doesn’t give you a glimpse into the possibility of my holiday cards, I blogged about Peace, Love, and Zoolander and Zombie Xmas and have a link at the bottom of my christmas card post if you want a Late Enough holiday card delivered to your doorstep this year.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- An Ode To Yo Momma: From Wit and Pendulum, yo momma jokes for Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter fans. (nerdy, not for sensitive souls)
- Swedish toymaker publishes ‘gender-neutral’ children’s Christmas catalogue: From Daily Mail, I like when gender norms are messed with particularly when it’s not just girls doing boy things but children doing children activities particularly the last picture with 2 kids playing. I also think adding a gender neutral pronoun (not getting rid of the other pronouns though) would be great. (interesting)
- Dumb Ways To Die: From DumbWays2Die on youtube, Australia has an adorable and morbid cartoon train safety video. If you don’t think those things go together, watch the video. Seriously. (strange and wonderful and the song will get stuck in your head but that’s not a terrible thing)
By the way, in my weekly newsletter (which is similar to this but also summarizes my blog posts of the week for those slackers who can’t make it to Late Enough every day or don’t sign up for individual posts to be emailed to them), I do a quote of the week so I thought I might just throw it at the bottom of these posts randomly now. They are sometimes serious like last newsletter: “You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don’t trust enough. -Frank Crane” and sometimes not, like this week:
Quote of the Week: “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.” -Dave Barry