I forgot to add to yesterday’s Halloween post that we don’t need a women’s x-large Redskin v-neck jersey worn over a long-sleeved shirt by my very handsome non-Redskin fan husband for less than 3 hours.
I would like it to go to a good home. If you are a Redskin fan, you can bravely admit it in the comments or email me, and I will chose one person at random by Sunday 11/4 at 11:59 p.m. EST and mail you a barely worn Redskin rhinestone fabulousness from Target (worth $34.99).
When I’m not trying to get Redskin paraphernalia out of my home, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- The Mazda CX-5 Makes Me Want An SUV Again: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, I got to test drive the Mazda CX-5, and I loved it as a family car. Also, I can still totally drive stick shift (they gave me a manual transmission, which I don’t recommend for the family part but was fun!).
- An Open Letter To Open Letters: This older post was recently tweeted but some famous coder/tech guy on Twitter and is now being read a ton. I’m not complaining especially in an open letter since I hate them. PS. When I originally wrote it, I spent all this time crafting it because I was sure THIS IS GOING TO BE HUGE. All I had to do is wait AN ENTIRE YEAR.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- US-Mexico Border day of the dead: From saav1 on Flickr, a heart wrenching photo taken in 2009 on “Dia de muertos” (day of the dead) at the Mexico-US Border in Mexicali. (poignant)
- Gangnam Style Hurricane Sandy Video Bomb: From showtimeplayer on youtube, while my heart goes out to those affected by Sandy Frankenstorm, this 15 second break from the frustration and sadness may be worth it. (hilarious)
- A Manifesto for Living: From Positively Positive, I’m not usually into manifestos unless they involve socks or zombies or shoes, but this one includes everyone I know and I like that. Oh and big h/t to Two Cannoli for sending it my way. (inspiring)