I was going through my record collection since the get-rich-through-blogging scheme is moving a bit slow, and I found the Star Wars Droid Wards and The Empire Strikes Back 33 1/2 RPM 24-page Read-Along Book and Record.
I also have multiple Beatles albums that I stole from my dad.
And Pink Floyd’s The Wall which I own in pretty much every format available, and I’m happy to sing in its entirety at anytime.
We’re all going to Disney World, right?
When I’m not planning to be wealthy by selling my soul, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Craft Bloggers Never Mention These Snafus: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, sometimes a craft idea is great fun and sometimes you just turn on the television, but I will teach you how to make a photo of your hand into turkey.
- When Does a Yankee Become a Southerner?: On Richmondmom, I realized that I’ve lived in the South for half of my life. My kids are born and bred in Richmond. Am I now a Southerner? What makes a Southerner?
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Why You’re Never Failing as a Mother: From Pregnant Chicken, we are all doing well as moms. (inspiring)
- The sex-change sweethearts: How a pageant princess and colonel’s son fell in love after BOTH had transgender treatment: From Daily Mail, a wonderful story of a young transgender couple. (sweet)
- The Hater’s Guide To The Williams-Sonoma Catalog: From DeadSpin, stupid William-Sonoma trying to convince me to buy an Acorn Twine Holder and more. (hilarious)