When I’m not dying from Huckle’s cuteness, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Top Ten Favorite Things To Do In Richmond With A Toddler: On Richmondmom, I list out my favorite things to do with my toddlers divided into three categories because I have so much time on my hands now that my toddler days are 18 months behind me. What are/were you favorite places in Richmond to go?
- The Picture That Tells The Story Of My Family plus Win A Canvas Print From Printcopia: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, do y’all remember when we went into nature and I alluded to getting lost. When I tell the story of what happened and why I love the “before” picture so much I made it into a canvas print. Plus, we’re giving away an 8×10 canvas print to y’all for your favorite photography.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Classic Graphic Novel: Why I Adapted ‘A Wrinkle In Time’: From The Huffington Post, I loved the series by Madeleine L’Engle, and I adore a good graphic novel so I can’t wait to read this. (nerd alert)
- Malala Yousafzai: Pakistan bullet surgery ‘successful’: From the BBC, surgeons have removed a bullet from the head of a 14-year-old Malala Yousafzai, a day after she was shot by Taliban gunmen for “promoting secularism” i.e. wanting education for girls among other basic rights. UPDATE: She is still in critical condition. (amazing courage among horrific ignorance)
- An Open Letter To Honey Boo Boo’s Mama: From BlogHer and The Bearded Iris, perhaps we all have more in common with June, Honey Boo Boo’s Mama, than we think. (thoughtful and you know it must be good because my prejudice against open letters)