Scott: I love you, N.
Daughter: I love you, too.
Scott: I think you’re wonderful.
N: I think you’re wonderful, too, Dada.
Scott: You’re the best daughter ever.
N: You’re the best and sometimes stinkiest Dada ever.
While my daughter’s bringing the facts, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- The Kia Rio: A Great Car If No One Rides In The Back: On This Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, I review the Kia Rio SX. It’s a great ride but they forgot to leave leg room.
- The Women in My Corner Story Circle of Love: Alex Passes to Adrienne: On The Kir Corner, I gush about Adrienne from No Points For Style who I am so grateful to have in my corner because she changed my real life, not my blog life.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Reddit Users Attempt to Shame Sikh Woman, Get Righteously Schooled: From Jezebel, a Reddit user posts a picture to make fun of a Sikh woman and instead of it just being a series of intolerant comments, she responds and he listens. (amazing)
- You: From Just Shireen, an amazing piece about being single and why some of us find our person so much later in life. (thoughtful)
- Beauty Can’t Be Stolen: From Girl Body Pride, a mom whose daughter was sexually assaulted at 4 1/2 years old talks of her fears 5 years later of her daughter never believing she’s beautiful. (hopeful)
- Two Guys Prank Whole Foods Employees With Nonsense Grocery Lists: From Laughing Squid and Mediocre Films, 2 comedians give each other grocery lists of fake foods to ask for at Whole Foods (pinch-a-loaf bread). (funny video)