Sometimes I’m glad I’m not a design blog.
Anthropologie might want to take my lead.
When I’m not decorating my home with random chairs, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- My Facebook Feed Has Been Taken Over By Back-To-School Photos: On Richmondmom, I am not cool enough to have my back-to-school photos in the same newsfeed as most of friends and 99% of bloggers, but at least you could make me a pencil wreath.
- My Over-Processed Hair Is Soft Like A Dove Thanks To Dove: On The Blogger Makes Fun Of Stuff, I review Dove’s newest hair conditioner, which rocks, and y’all have the chance to win a $1000 Spafinder gift card.
- Disney On Ice Ticket Giveaway: I teamed up with Feld Entertainment to giveaway 4 tickets to Disney On Ice Rockin’ Ever After opening night here in Richmond, Virginia.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Detroit man’s life is stuffed with carnival game prizes thanks to talent: From CBS, this man has an amazing talent for winning carnival games (literally clears out shelves) and gives all the prizes away. (heartfelt)
- 5 True Stories Cut from Movies for Being Too Unrealistic: From Cracked, scenes and stories cut because sometimes the truth is too weird for fiction. (weird)
- When it comes to ‘God’ in our political platforms, less is more: From CNN’s Belief Blog, “the now-obligatory references to God in virtually every presidential speech and every party proclamation are more about pridefully asserting one’s godliness than humbly asserting one’s faith.” (thoughtful)