Me: Scott! Come here! Check out this picture!
Me: Amazing, right?
Scott: Are you excited because you can put off exercise for 3 more decades?
Me: WHAT?!?! Well, maybe.
When I’m not finding excuses to not get back into shape, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Back-To-School Means New Goals For Me (The Mama): On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I list out my personal back-to-school goals: more (any) exercise and a clean house.
- Extreme Weather: I kinda love that the picture of me drapped in power cords and sitting on my portable generator still crops up across the country.
- My Feeding Friend is Awesome! Giveaway: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, if you’re pregnant or nursing, enter to win an adorable animal pillow for breastfeeding.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Ice Cubes Recipe: From Food, people rate and review a recipe on how to make ice cubes. The comments are FREAKING HILARIOUS. (like I said, hilarious)
- My Daughter is Not a Lesbian – Or Maybe She Is…: From SlapDashMom, her daughter is called a “lesbo” for having short hair, which brings up the questions: why is being gay a slur and who cares about the length of someone’s hair? (thoughtful)
- Body shop repairs, tricks out bullied gay student’s ride for FREE: From WTVR, a body shop in Roanoke, Virginia fixes up a gay college student’s car after it was vandalized 4 times. (hope)
- Oh,Todd Akin – Things are no longer political. They are personal.: From MommiNaniBooBoo, my friend tells the story of her rape and how Representative Akin’s words go beyond politics. (important)