Is it really that hard to introduce the deliciousness that is an apple? The answer is clearly and disgustingly yes.
I guess regular apples need better PR.
When I’m not mocking our commercial attempts to introduce healthy food, I’m getting more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- A Letter From A Christian Mom Of A Gay Daughter To Her Conservative Christian Pastor (Repost From LateEnough.com): On Richmondmom, Kate kindly asked to repost the letter from the Christian mom of a gay daughter to her conservative pastor.
- I Can Keep All My Customer Reward Cards On An App Or At Least My Husband Can: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I’m getting organized with this awesome app, Cardstar, which let me take pictures of my customer reward cards so I don’t have to carry them around anymore. And it works!
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- 25 YouTube Comments That Are Actually Funny: From Buzzfeed, when I got to #11, I began crying from laughter. (hilarious)
- The Bad Mother and the Uncaring Community: From Womanist Musings, while I believe that we must be held accountable for not asking for help, I also think the rest of us don’t offer help easily enough, which is the heart of this piece on a mom, who clearly needed help as she tried to sell her 4-month-old baby. (thoughtful)
- Mississippi May Be First U.S. State With No Abortion Clinic: From Bloomberg News, Abortion will still be legal in Mississippi next month. It’s just that women who live there probably won’t be able to get one because of new restrictive regulations. (seems like a bad idea)
- Health Care Law Upheld: Now What?: From NPR, the best summary of what the Affordable Health Care Act does now and will do in 2014 now that the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional. Know your rights. (important)
This blog post is sponsored by Giraffe Montessori. Giraffe Montessori is Dublin based childcare and preschool provider with 19 locations around Dublin. If you would like to sponsor Late Enough, check out my advertising page.