I caught someone taking my photo with their iPhone, and I thought: THAT’S MY JOB, BUTTHEAD.
So I took his picture, too.
Let me know if you see my photo or car around the Internet. I’m not sure what I was doing, but I’m sure it was interesting.
When I’m not taking people’s pictures out of paranoia, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- 6 AM Had Better Come With Unicorns And Rainbows: My friend, Abby, and I teamed up to make a tag on my attempt to kick insomnia’s butt into mugs, t-shirts and bumper stickers for those of us with jobs, kids and other reason to set our alarms for 6 a.m.. We also made 5 a.m. versions. I’m so sorry.
- Did Anyone Use This Cork Board Before Selling It To Me? Probably Not.: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I reviewed cork board tile I bought from Target to get organized. The got a big Makes Fun Denied, but I saved at least 2 people from buying them so I felt better.
- Take Heart, A New Generation Of Voters Is Coming: On Facebook, I made this lovely photo after the sharing and support on my gay marriage piece.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Parenthood 2.0: From Grasping for Objectivity, “I’m… running Girl Child 5.0 and was previously running Boy Child 0.11 without incident, but upgrading to 1.0 seems to be causing some conflicts.” (funny and clever)
- 6 Famous Characters You Didn’t Know Were Shameless Rip-Offs: From Cracked, who knew X-Men and the Lion King were ripoffs? (nerdy)
- The Price of the Baby Bump: From The Nation, are celebrities getting pregnant to stay relevant? And does the baby bumps hide the reality pregnancy and childbirth make most American women more financially vulnerable. (interesting)
- No way to No Mothers Day.: From MommyNaniBooboo, this is exactly why I’m not participating in the No Mothers Day campaign. A worthy cause but taking my day away isn’t going to do anything except make me sad. (high-five)