I really really wanted this to be my Facebook page cover photo, but it kept looking blurry because Facebook hates words:
I like the photo collage that I eventually made even if it took 100s of hours and every Facebook page has one:
BUT LET IT BE NOTED THAT I DO NOT LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO, ZUCKERBERG. Also, I suck at photography. These are my 10 best pictures. Period.
PS. Why does the red background vary so much using the same hex code? It’s like my computer is daring me to buy Photoshop but I won’t until it can fix blurry photographs. (Wait, can it?)
When I’m not fighting with Facebook and blurry pictures, I’m becoming more popular by reading and writing elsewhere.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Not To Be A Mom Cliche But I Want Sweatpants For Mother’s Day: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I pick out my 4 favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas. I think going from $5500 earrings to football-style sweatpants just makes me versatile.
- The Good Mom Checklist: Are You Doing It Right? (VIDEO): Danielle Smith on Babble was inspired by my Are You A Good Mom? Checklist to add some of her own.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- The Devil is in the Details: From The Redneck Mommy, this is what happens when you compromise with your husband. (funny)
- Futuristic Photography: From Christian Stoll Photography, futuristic scene photographs. (beautiful)
- Henri 2, Paw de Deux: From WillBraden on youtube, a French cat film noir. (hilarious and odd)
- Having the Sisters’ Back: From Sojourners, Jim Wallis stands up for the U.S. Catholic nuns as the Vatican comes down hard on them. (interesting)