I have found my cats irresistible lately. It’s like I’m suffering from some version of Stockholm Syndrome after they broke my iPhone. Remember Stockholm Syndrome? The extraordinarily rare disorder where a victim aligns herself with her captors after a few weeks of mental distress coupled with small rewards that every other bad TV movie actress suffers from? Well, that’s EXACTLY what it’s like to be a cat owner.
BUT THEY’ RE SO CUTE!
When I’m not following my cats around begging for love, I’m begging people to read my favorite posts of the week.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Win $50 Grocery Gift Card to Martin’s: On my Facebook page, Kleenex and I are giving away (3) $50 gift cards for visiting a Kleenex® Brand Sharing Station found at various Martin’s Grocery Stores throughout the Richmond area. Click here for details.
- I Am Doing Valentine’s Day This Year and You Can Too: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I decide to go all out for Valentine’s Day to show people how much I love them without leaving my house. Here are my top three places to order yummy and beautiful gifts.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- The Superbowl Ad You Did Not See: From Periwinkle Papillon, this Super Bowl ad was only shown in Canada because Budweiser thought Americans wouldn’t cry over hockey. They were wrong. (bring tissues and high fives)
- Meet A Black Person: From Improv Everywhere, a man sets up a “meet a black guy” booth in Aspen Colorado which is .44% black. (HILARIOUS)
- Bishop of Episcopal Diocese calls for marriage equality in Maryland: From the Washington Post, a beautiful piece by a Bishop on why her understanding of Christianity calls her to support gay marriage. (compelling)
- One, Two, Three: From Momastery on the Huffington Post, when a post makes me, hater-of-babies, want another one, it must be good. (bring tissues)