Huckle looked at me, looked at my phone, and batted it off the desk.
I looked at her, looked at my phone, and cried out: Holy crap YOU are the cat who owes me money. Do something cute. NOW.
So while I’m stalking my cat to get a viral video, you can read these super cool posts.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- No Accent: On Taming Insanity, I guest vlog for her about how if you want to know if you have an accent, ask me. Because I’m the one who doesn’t have one. So if we don’t sound alike, you’re out of luck.
- Want Cool Hair Not Just On The Day You Dye It?: On This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff, I review my blue hair and the dye that I got me there.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Cracking Teenagers’ Online Codes: From The New York Times, Teenagers’ access to the Internet should not be restricted, says an expert on social research who says she benefited from it herself when she was young. (a reader sent this after reading my 18 years on the Internet piece). (interesting)
- “you are stronger than anything broken inside of you.”: From Moosh in Indy, this is an older piece that she linked back to this week and I fell in love with it. (compelling)
- Evil Guide Plan: From Dark Sites, a helpful set of drop down menus and fill-in-the-blanks for anyone planning to carry out an evil plan any time soon. (funny)
- Years: From BartholomÃ¤us Traubeck, a record player that plays trees. Seriously. (cool)