I’m going to sit on my butt eating food and hanging out with my family for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
I invite you to click a link each time you get grateful. It may help you shake it off.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- Ten Dos and Donts On How To Survive Thanksgiving: On Richmondmom.com, I’ve put together my top 10 ways to survive Thanksgiving because I want us to all make it to New Years Eve alive and with presents.
- Blogger Body Calendar 2012: On BandBackTogether.com, the Blogger Body Calendar 2012 went on sale. All proceeds (after printing costs) go to Violence Unsilenced. A blogger dropped out so I’m Ms. October. I know! UPDATED: They are not on sale yet. I’ll let you know ASAP.
- My Name Is Alex, and No, I’m Not A Guy: Friends started a new tumblr blog “hello, my f**king name is..” and since Alex is THE MOST DIFFICULT NAME IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, I had a few things to say.
- While You’re Busy Hating Netflix, I’m Loving It: On MakesFunofStuff.com, I tell the world that Netflix Instant rocks even if it’s not hip to say so.
- How To Buy Kids Clothing As A Gift: Also on MakesFunofStuff.com, I put together 7 ways to ensure that your practical gift of clothing is loved by children and parents alike. Yes, you should forward this post to grandma.
- We Are Changing It Up And Welcoming A New Reviewer: Most importantly on MakesFunofStuff.com, we added a new reviewer and made the site purty. You should go ooh and ahh.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Things People Said: Accident Reports: From rinkworks.com, I laughed so hard reading these car accident reports, I began to cry and woke up Scott.
- Buffy vs Edward: From rebelliouspixels on youtube.com, what happens when Edward and Buffy meet. Thanks to @MommyK8 for the heads up.
- For Disabled Care Complaints, Vow of Anonymity Was False: From the New York Times, New York State falsely assured its employees, who care for the developmentally disabled, that they could confidentially report concerns.
- Supercommittee Failure Confirms What Most Americans Believe About Congress: From The Atlantic, the supercommittee fails to find a compromise to reduce our deficit although all their failure does is confirm that Americans public disgust of Congress is justified. A well-balanced piece.
- all creatures: From sluiternation.com, Katie talks about growing up in a family of hunters and what it means to respectfully hunt.
- WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU KNOW IT: From amyturnsharp.com, a poem of sorts about her young son and his je ne sais quoi.
Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. Enjoy your food coma.