In case you missed it on Facebook, my son took picture day to the next level thanks to his godfather sending the new Manchester United jersey the night before:
I feel like we’ve improved from last year when he refused to take a school photo until the day AFTER photo day when he agreed to do it in his shirt with the faux tool belt on it. And his sister never took one AT ALL. Yup.
Well, when I’m not ruining class pictures, I’m writing and reading the Internets.
My Other Hangouts (don’t tell my blog):
- My Children Are Ruining My Halloween: On Richmondmom.com, I complain about how my children are ruining Halloween by HAVING OPINIONS.
- Life In The First Person: On November 3rd, I’m reading stories I can’t tell on my blog at the final Beyond Barbie lecture series with 5 other amazing storytellers, writers, poets and performance artists. If you live in or near Richmond, come on out!
- How To Run A Group Blog: On EliRose.com, I give all the nitty-gritty details behind how to run a group blog making everyone amazed that my collaborative review site still exists.
- Loving The Environment Even If I Hate Being In It: My Fantastic Earth-Friendly Hair: Speaking of MakesFunofStuff.com, I continue the series, Loving The Environment Even If I Hate Being In It, by finding an Eco-friendly shampoo that makes my hair look fabulous.
Favorite posts I didn’t read, I mean, write:
- Notes From A Dragon Mom: From the New York Times, one of the best parenting anythings that I have ever read. If you are human, you should read this. (compelling)
- Pomplamoose: If you are not listening to Pomplamoose, you should be. Warning: That link goes to their YouTube channel so the most recent video will start playing. From there, you will listen to at least 15 more videos before you can possibly get anything else done. (good music)
- How To Know What To Look For: If you are at a crossroads or are just wondering where to go next, read this post from Penelope Trunk’s blog. Thanks to Taming Insanity for sending it to me.(insightful)
- I’m Comic Sans, @##hole: On McSweeney’s, hilarious responds to all the hate of comic sans (a font) out there. With cursing. (funny)