I still don’t have power. Except for the power of WORDS! So I wrote on my window: Want power. Will pay with cupcakes. Stale and delicious.
(autocorrect wanted to write devious– EXACTLY)
Actually most of this post was written since I had planned to post it Sunday, but Irene must hate newsletters, too.
That’s right, I’m starting a weekly Late Enough newsletter. I thought it’d be nice to have a weekly option instead of only daily. The newsletter will have links to last week’s posts on Late Enough and my other articles plus all the cool links I found on the internet. I’m thinking that it will go out on the weekends, but I’m open to suggestions. Click here for all the details or just add your email in the space below.
Second, I’m running my first Facebook giveaway. It’s for my fantastic readers in the Richmond area only because it’s two tickets (with four winners!) to Disney On Ice: Dare To Dream at the Richmond Coliseum on Thursday, September 22. I’ll be there, too! Click here to enter.
And if you want to read me elsewhere, back when there were rainbows and electricity, check out the links below:
- Things My Children Broke. I’m sure that you could add to the list which includes the remnants of my cat collect but should’ve included my ears. Head to Richmondmom.com for your fix. (Heh)
- The Company That Saved Me From Having to Be Crafty For My Son’s Birthday Party: Today is actually my son’s birthday (cheesy post coming tomorrow) so I reviewed I-want-a-Mario-Brothers-Party saviors, Birthday Express. Because I want you can be lazy parent who’s kid is so much happier than if you’re up until midnight trying to design tiny mushrooms and turtle shells. (They have many themes to save you from.)
- Also, we are hosting a giveaway (ends 8/31/11) for Healthy, Sexy, Happy: A Thrilling Journey To the Ultimate You. I haven’t read the book, but Carrie of The Sweetest did and she’s down-to-earth enough to trust with this be your best self stuff.
And one more plug for the Late Enough Newsletter, here are two of the non-me links that you would’ve received this week.
- Goodreads Reviewers Critique My Wednesday: smart and funny
- Dangerous? Book About Dieting Teen Targets Kids 6-12: sad and disturbing
- I’d Like To Think God Would Laugh At These: hysterical but includes cursing
Funny and smart! Holy crap get your email in this because if you sign up today, I may bust one out early.