Another Epilogue: More Popular Than A Unicorn

in Reading & Writing Elsewhere

Thank you, friends. It’s getting better each day. However, I’ve decided not to discuss the specifics online right now — mostly because the IRL backlash would suck. But your prayers and thoughts have meant so much to me.  Also, these pictures from Best of Fates.

I’m hoping to get back on the writing bandwagon by tomorrow.  Meanwhile, could you go visit me elsewhere?

It’s Hard To Be Cool and A Mom: Head to Richmondmom.com because it really is hard to be cool around baristas even without the my mom status. Also, I haven’t been funny in days so go there to laugh. Hurry!

You Are Enough Canvas

It's like I'm looking at you, friend. Or my cat.

Create An Inspirational Canvas! Or An Ugly One!:  Remember when I wrote about being enough on Late Enough? Well, it was on my mind so much that I made a canvas for it. And my husband turned to me yesterday and said: I’m so glad we have that reminder.

Anyway, Easy Print Canvas is letting me giveaway an 8×10 canvas to you of either your favorite photo or you can create your own inspirational picture. You can even steal mine! Head over to This Blogger Makes Fun of Stuff and leave a comment.

Thank you for everything. I’m still sad and weird, but I’m pretty sure only weird is here to stay. xoxo

Marge Wood July 18, 2011 1

smiles. hugs, marge

TheKitchenWitch July 18, 2011 2

I’m late to this! So sorry that things aren’t running smoothly for you right now. Let me know if there’s anything I can do. xoxo
TheKitchenWitch recently posted..Hot as Balls Salad

Missy @ Wonder, Friend July 18, 2011 3

IRL backlash: it’s unpleasant. I stepped it in once, and am still recovering. So you’re wise to keep it close. And we are all supporting you, praying for you, and enjoying Megan’s unicorn pictures.
Missy @ Wonder, Friend recently posted..It Seems I Am Not Above Begging

Megan (Best of Fates) July 18, 2011 4

Frick. Had I known my unicorn would be exposed for all to see I would have gone back in time and learned how to draw on a computer.

Clearly, a childhood filled with Cool Pix failed me.

(p.s. I’m still sending love, only this time it’ll be more emotional and less Paint-y.)
Megan (Best of Fates) recently posted..And The Mustaches Just Keep On Coming

Chara July 18, 2011 5

Yep. My thoughts exactly. In college “Dancing Chara” would make appearances and she was SO FUN! Then eventually I became “Flight Attendant Chara” who was even better because she had no tests to study for and absolutely no responsibilities and not enough bills yet. Then I became “Teacher Chara” to which my then boyfriend now husband said, “is this how you’re going to be from now on? It’s fine if you are, I just need to know.” I had met paperwork, red tape, and many lives that I felt totally responsible for – even more than their parents, trust me, you didn’t meet them. Now I’m “Mom” and I’d like to think I’m actually more fun than the teacher me but I truthfully I’m not as much as flight attendant me. But it is nice not having to tattle on grown men and just for kicks we do the crash demo.

Abby July 18, 2011 6

What an awesome idea. I entered. As many times as I could. And I’m gonna keep tweeting and facebooking until I win! I’ve already got my canvas planned. :0)

Also—facebooking. Is it a verb? Yay or nay?
Abby recently posted..A Love Letter to my Friends (Repost)

Skye July 18, 2011 7

So does that mean I can get Megan’s unicorn on a canvas? What a great holiday gift!

(Still thinking of you!)

Trisha Oksner July 19, 2011 8

I don’t know how much more bad news the blogosphere can take!! :-( *hugs* and wishes for better times ahead…
Trisha Oksner recently posted..True, That. But Still…

sunshine July 22, 2011 9

I followed and read the links. They are all great! Thanks for the share.)
sunshine recently posted..- Free Christian Dating