I’m pretty much doing this all day.
And since I couldn’t bring y’all with me… although we would’ve had fun.
I’d love for you to go visit me over at these fine beach-like places.
- My Daughter Puked In A Restaurant And We Stayed For Lunch: She puked. We stayed. The waitstaff sucked. And I totally wimped out on doing the right thing. Maybe.
- Defeated By Logic: I wrote about crabs and my son and them both beating me. With logic and sponges. Typical.
- This Book Taught Me How To Ride Down My Stairs On A Mattress: I also learned how to throw my kid like a cannon ball without water. The best part? You can easily win The Art of Roughhousing by heading over to the review!
Thank you for supporting the people who support my writing.
PS. Those sunglasses in the first picture cost me $4.99. They were either a great find or I look ridiculous. Probably both.
PPS. I am upgrading my server to speed up my site so you may experience some downtime. I’m trying not to have a heart attack about it.
PPPS. If you have my web app installed, I would suggest deleting it and reinstalling because I’ve upgraded it to run faster. I’m assuming you know how to delete it. To add it again (or for the first time) follow these steps:
- Go to www.lateenough.com in the web browser of your smart phone or iPad.
- Click the button where you could add the page as a bookmark (usually a rectangle with an arrow)
- DON’T add it as a bookmark (unless you also want it as a bookmark)
- Instead, click “Add to Home Screen”
- Click on “Add”
- Viola! Late Enough is now an app on your home screen. NOTE: It will not tell you when there’s a new post so you still may want to be subscribed by email. Or check it on M, T, W, Th, Sa since consistency is my middle name. Probably.