As I mentioned on Tuesday, I’m going to start interspering Ask Alex into I Ask days. I‘ve loved the questions so far, but I wanted to ask y’all a very important question first (and make an Ask Alex button because I’m a dork) so next Friday will be the inaguaral day! Submit your questions by clicking Ask Alex.
Or is this just the hardiest plant ever?
I asked the resident gardening experts @In_Mandyland and @TheNextMartha (and by resident I mean live on the Internet and by expert I mean once mentioned gardening in my Twitter stream). I got vague references to oregano and a whole lot of GOOD LUCK.
Oh, and some help on what I should tell you so you can give me the FINAL ANSWER:
- I used 3 out 5 of these pots for herbs over the last few years but I don’t remember which pots have what.
- I have grown oregano before.
- It doesn’t smell like anything.
- It like long walks on the beach and singing show tunes.
- It’s currently blooming small white flowers.
- I live in zone 7A.
- My new favorite word is fantastic.
- I have issues with killing plants.
So I ask: Is this a weed?
<em>Okay so I took the advice of the majority (because my blog is like the best democracy in the world) and pulled the sucker up.</em>
Because I definitely didn’t plant gutter oregano. Probably.