Edie B. Kuhl February 21, 2011 1

I think it’s no coincidence that as I finished reading this and went to comment, The Partridge Family’s ‘I Think I Love You’ came on my ipod.
Edie B. Kuhl recently posted..The Jimmy Buffett Phenomenon

Klz February 22, 2011 2

The man kinda matches the ad. So, good branding I guess dude
Klz recently posted..Faking It

liz February 22, 2011 3

Ha! This is super funny, Alex. Um, yep – I’m right there with you. That guy, in those clothes, will not be making sales.
liz recently posted..Why It&8217s OK to be a &8220Bad&8221 Blogger

Megan (Best of Fates) February 22, 2011 4

At first I read “Elf the Man,” which oddly made sense.

Walt February 22, 2011 5

Me too. Had o go back and look. Oh….yeah…there it is. “EFF”.
Walt recently posted..Moveonorg Propaganda Aimed at Alarming Women

Racheal Cook February 22, 2011 6

Damn, you caught onto my marketing strategy of horrible brochures and creepy stalker-type sales tactics.

LOL thanks for the shout out :) So happy I made your week – all the insights I got from one night is totally helping me get REAL with my community and grow my biz. xo
Racheal Cook recently posted..Insights from a Work-At-Home Mama-preneur

K February 22, 2011 7

Did he ring your doorbell? I am HIGHLY suspicious of people who ring my doorbell (even if they’re carrying a Bible).

Also, 70 degrees there? Am v. jealous.
K recently posted..Love-hate Monday

Kristin @ Peace, Love and Muesli February 22, 2011 8

I am going to give Shiny the benefit of the doubt and assume that he is a lovable family pet. It’s the terrible photo taken by toque man that makes him look like the dog of satan.

Abby February 22, 2011 9

Creeeeeeepy. I can’t imagine what they’re selling. Poor Shiny. That’s an awful photo.
Abby recently posted..Meet &amp Greet with Manny the Meerkat

LindsJo February 22, 2011 10

I am totally confused at the link between the pet service, the picture of Cujo, and the slogan under the picture. Bad, bad, bad advertising.

And, at least you give good advice all the time!! :)
LindsJo recently posted..Deep Thoughts by Lindsey – On Childrens Programming

vikki February 22, 2011 11

that is one bad ad.

when we lived in NoVa, we received an astonishing number of business cards and fliers for landscaping and tree services. but there was this one guy in particular who used to trawl the neighborhood regularly, distributing fliers and hailing dogwalkers and moms out with their babies to ask whether they needed trees pruned. fortunately (i guess), i had seen this guy around enough times to recognize him as the Creepy Tree Guy (complete with sketchy facial hair and inappropriate use of flannel) the day i was INSIDE MY VAN, buckling my sons into their carseats as he WALKED UP MY DRIVEWAY. i suppose he would’ve handed me a flier right through the passenger door had i not sprung out of the van at the sight of him and given him a stern talking-to about why women do not appreciate having strange men corner them inside their cars. particularly when their children are present. dumbass. i suppose one reason some men gravitate toward the landscape arts is that their people skills are only really adequate to dealing with grass and shrubs.
vikki recently posted..Day 264