My Son Has Road Rage And He Can’t Even Drive

in My Family, My Son, Resentments

I’ve documented some of our bad driving habits here and here. Oh yes and here.

And then, my friends, my four-year-old son went driving. And HOLY CRAP. That kids road rage is PHENOMENAL. (which pretty much means that my road rage is phenomenal. or Scott’s. oh yeah, let’s blame Scott.)

If you can’t see the video, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOHZBEm_zEQ

I also wrote a post for Romp n’ Roll about E’s birthday party. They were kind enough to help get the word out about my Hardcore Television Challenge back in July so I returned the favor. If you have a minute or are in birthday party panic, check out: For One Day I Was The Best Mom Ever

andygirl September 30, 2010 1

childhood is so fleeting these days. road rage so young. tragic.

snort.
andygirl recently posted..Photo of the Day- Peeking

Kate September 30, 2010 2

I’m sure Scott screams just like E did. Yep, all his fault.
Kate recently posted..Lovely

the Mother September 30, 2010 3

Watching my kids play donkey kong many years ago, followed by the star wars driving game, I decided that they were never, ever, ever going to be allowed on the road.

But when that driver’s license comes around, I throw them out the door with car keys. So far, only one totaled car (and no injuries).
the Mother recently posted..How to Leave Your Teens for a Week Vacation

Donna September 30, 2010 4

haha. I especially enjoyed how his “passenger” just acted like nothing was wrong. way cute.
Donna recently posted..Clutz or What

KLZ September 30, 2010 5

Well, what ARE you doing?
KLZ recently posted..Cant Help That Day have I already used this post title

Lori @ In Pursuit of Martha Points September 30, 2010 6

I remember watching my son play with his toys and wonder what on earth I had done to birth and raise such a violent, vicious, rage-filled mini-person.

But, that mellowed as he moved out of toddler-hood.

And he only bit that little girl ONCE and she totally deserved it.

qtberryhead September 30, 2010 7

Halfway through a 12 hour drive my 3 yo son started sounding off to a car in front of us (thankfully no swearing) but he was pretty spot on in regards to the idiot drivers offense.
Brought tears to my eyes…proudest day ever.
qtberryhead recently posted..Even In The Worst Situations- I Do Not Squeal Like A Girl

Maria @BOREDmommy September 30, 2010 8

What a cutie.
Maria @BOREDmommy recently posted..I Blame The Children

Katie September 30, 2010 9

I get road rage from time to time as well – I’ll have to try the flat out yell straight into aborting the car via slide.
I may never have to drive my friends around again if I get it right :)

Margaret October 1, 2010 10

Katie, as I recall, La always drove us around. Waaay better driver than we were.

Alex, I LOVE how much E hates clothes. Reminds me of myself. (Roommate’s gone, sashaying naked around the abode lalalalala)