I have been tagged by Disappearing Caravan. And thank goodness because otherwise, y’all would’ve had to read about N’s poopy diaper and E rolling around naked in dirt. Oh wait, you just did.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
- I found a hair on my leg last week that is at LEAST three years old. I can’t believe that I never shave that 1 cm x 1 cm spot since before I had children. It’s seriously THAT LONG
- I tell the same stories over and over again. And I’m only 31 years old. I fear that I will begin recycling blog posts without realizing it. And you will have to comment and say REMEMBER AUGUST OF 2012. SERIOUSLY ALEX.
- I believe (even with all my medical school training and the fact that I have SEEN the inside of a stomach) that we have little compartments in our stomachs. I may be FULL of meat and potatoes but my CANDY section is still hungry.
- I don’t like chicken. Except the occasional chicken wing from BW-3s. This makes cooking an “easy meal for the family” unbelievably difficult because it seems like every other domestic household eats chicken 6/7 nights a week.
- I am grateful almost everyday for spell-checker and glasses. Without those I could not blog and would probably take other people’s children home from the park.
- I don’t have cable. And haven’t for years. I still manage to waste time and have a disaster of a home. But I have no idea what’s going on in most hip American culture conversations including but not limited to Hoarders, Mad Men, and True Blood. But my husband is insisting we get cable for the World Cup in June. So perhaps my world will grow (or shrink depending on how you view television).
- I herniated a disk in my back at the age of twenty-four. I went to the family medicine practice associated with my medical school. I knew my doctor was an uber-Christian, and I had worked with the residents. But I had to tell the truth. I herniated the disk while making out with S. Before he was my husband. And I’m not sure that I could’ve said NOT WHILE WE WERE HAVING SEX more often. But I tried.
Well, I had fun. I may do it again even when I DON’T get tagged. Just because I love me. I mean, you. I mean, writing. So did I ever tell you about this leg hair I found?