So I received a few bloggy awards which are SO NICE!
But I happen to be grumpy.
So I am going to thank you for my award.
And then I am going to list of ten things that I hate about Monday.
I’d like to thank Aging Mommy, Stay At Home, MD, and SoccerMom for my Honest Scrap award. As I’ve said before: I’m honest and I’m scrappy. PERFECT! And I’d like to thank Only You for my Sunshine award. She was my first UNKNOWN-TO-ME person to comment on my blog. I also appreciate Really, Are You Serious?, SoccerMom, and my friend A for letting me know the disqus comment problems so I could SCRAP it. (See? I EARN these babies. I SCRAP THINGS all the TIME.)
I am honored that y’all think of me when there are so many blogs out there to read. And now I look forward to going back to grumpy in five, four, three, two, WHATEVER…
Ten Things I Hate about Monday
- Twitter. We have a cyclical relationship that is making me nauseous. For a few days, I fall madly in love with meeting new people and the ability to be more anonymous. And then I get unfollowed or ignored and I run to my facebook friends to give me hugs. Oh and I made the mistake at looking at this nifty twitter tool. It seems that whenever I tweet: Hi! How are you? to a friend, I lose four followers. Are they jealous? Are they anti-friendly? WTH
- The phone. Every time I had time to talk no one was calling or home. Every time someone called, I was trying to herd my cats. I mean kids.
- My sleep cycle. At 8:51, I’m exhausted. I can promise you, at 9:51, I will feel WIDE AWAKE. Thus, starting the cycle of going to bed late in a house full of morning people. Morning HAPPY people. WTH.
- Laziness. Even with my daughter’s four hour nap (she wasn’t feeling well), I accomplished next to nothing using the fact that I could not find the BROOM as my excuse to not do dishes. And didn’t even have quality time with my son to show for it.
- My stats. Because the EXACT SAME NUMBER can make me happy or sad depending on how needy I’m feeling that day. Monday? NEEDY.
- The Arizona Immigration Law. I’ve actually been hating this for a few days now. I just don’t understand how illegal immigrates look different from legal ones UNLESS you are assume that illegal immigrants have a certain LOOK. And by LOOK, I mean ETHNICITY. Which is profiling. And is illegal. And why would you open up the concept of SUEING law enforcement if some wacko decides that they aren’t enforcing the law enough. Who is sitting around watching if the police are talking to illegal immigrants except WACKOS. I can’t even continue TYPING it makes me so angry. Although I LOVE this idea from blogdiva:
- Being human. My blog, home, kids, husband, friends, and life would run much smoother if sleep was optional. But sadly, sleep is apart of the human condition. As is lazy, grumpy, and angry.
- Ants. I find three ants EVERY SINGLE DAY in my kitchen. They are scouts. And my kitchen is the mother lode. So I kill them. Thus guaranteeing that I come back as an ant for my next thirty lives.
- My son’s soccer coaches. I wish that they saw him as the most amazing and sweet boy on the planet. But I understand that there are fourteen other most amazing and sweet boys and girls on the planet in his class. And one coach who clearly would rather play soccer himself than coach three and four year olds. But the other coach seems to genuinely want to be there. Oh, and I also want them to notice E’s MAD SKILLS.
- Personal hygiene. It was a high of 80 degrees, and I haven’t shaved my legs in a week. And I need to shower. But it’s now 11 p.m.. What the high for tomorrow? 70 degrees. (See Tuesday IS better.)
PS. I am VERY sensitive. So I try and take EXTRA care of my sensitive readers that are intermixed with the more thick-skinned ones. Trust me. I know how easily WE ARE OFFENDED. So no awards will be given out until I become less sensitive. Which at the rate I’m going is NEVER. Although Twitter is working really hard to get me there. XOXO (And also I hate you.)