- Finding clean underwear for E to wear.
- E peeing in the front yard at lunchtime.
- N giggling hysterically ever time I say: POOPY
- Changing back into sweatpants.
- Not showering today.
- My tweet coming true (so far).
The low lights:
- My son’s version of the morning STARTED AT 5 AM.
- And then my daughter got up.
- And then she wouldn’t nap when I wanted her to.
- And then five people hurt my feelings so I decided to CRY.
- Which reminded me why I HATE PEOPLE. And I explained this to a friend but made sure that she knew that she was not on the list. Just other people.
- So we arrive at music class late and after ten minutes, I realize that my FLY IS DOWN.
- After zipping it up, I realize that is why my jeans FIT SO WELL this morning.
- E outsmarted me on the way home with this conversation: E: I want to go to a restaurant! Me: No. We are going to E’s house and we can PRETEND it’s a restaurant. E: Lets go to a restaurant and pretend it’s E’s house!
- N fell asleep on the way home after a ridiculously short morning nap throwing off our ENTIRE AFTERNOON.
- N vomiting immediately after giggling at POOPY for 35 seconds
- E’s version of quiet time is hurtling himself off his dresser and shaking the entire house including his sister’s room.
- N crying hysterically since she woke up. Pausing only for raisins.
Is my husband home yet?